To request a table in the Wares Market, please read the following information and complete the online application form below. Direct any questions about the Wares Market to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LWVUS provides a designated area at Convention for a limited number of tables for Leagues wishing to exhibit and/or sell their wares to Convention attendees.
Applications will be accepted from February 9 – April 13, or until all tables are assigned. You will be contacted by email about the status of your request by April 20.
- The Wares Market will be centrally located to the registration and plenary area.
- One 6-foot table and two chairs will be provided at no charge to the requesting League. Additional furniture or equipment may be requested. We will notify you of their availability and if there is any cost involved in renting them.
- Tables in the market are for the display and sales of wares only.
- No security will be provided. Leagues assigned tables in the Wares Market are responsible for safeguarding their items at all times, including when the market is not open and storage overnight.
- Leagues are responsible for all shipping/delivery charges of their wares to the hotel.
- Non-Leagues wishing to reserve a table should contact email@example.com. Please provide your name, type of business, any connection you have to a League, and what you wish to display and/or sell.