The League of Women Voters’ 53rd National Convention 2018
Hilton Chicago Chicago, IL, Thurs., June 28 – Sun., July 1, 2018
We invite our League members to save these dates and plan to join hundreds of passionate and engaged leaders for our biennial national gathering to be held in Chicago next June.
In addition to your participation as a voting delegate during plenary sessions on official League business such as budget, program and election of officers, there’ll be formal and informal gatherings for:
- Leagues to share success stories and plans for the run-up to our 100th anniversary
- Education and advocacy workshops on key program priorities
- Training modules to support critical strategic growth goals and initiatives
- Networking and celebrations at receptions, special events, and the awards banquet
We’re working with the LWVIL and Chicago area Leagues to make sure convention-goers have options to tour Chicago’s unique cultural, architectural and natural highlights - right outside our centrally located hotel – on Museum Mile and near the city’s convenient mass transit routes.
So please save the convention dates and check the Convention 2018 webpage and the bi-weekly League Updates for the preliminary schedule at a glance, and emerging information on registration, hotel lodging, Chicago attractions, and tickets for special events such as “The Second City” revue, Chicago’s renowned improv sketch comedy troupe.
- Hotel reservations at the Chicago Hilton will open in November. Rooms blocked for the League's use are $209 + per night. We’ll post an online reservations portal and phone number for your use at that time.
- Program Planning Leaders Guide will be available online in November.
- Convention registration will open in February 2018 – watch for notices of its opening in League Updates. You'll be able to register as a convention delegate for $450.