After 15 years, LWVUS has acquired one of the best systems on the market. It provides the League with an important foundation to build upon for the future!
Thank you to the Leagues that helped with the testing of the system and training materials to improve them for all Leagues.
We have outlined a schedule (see below) and process to bring Leagues on - in an organized fashion - so that we can make this as smooth as possible for you and manageable for the staff assisting you. As this is a first for all of us, with 760 Leagues coming on to a new system over the coming months, we thank you for your patience and understanding as we strive to make this transition as easy as possible and to provide you with the tools needed.
We will be paying close attention to the experiences of the first “roll out group” and each group thereafter. We MAY need to make adjustments to the schedule based on the speed of adoption of the system. If so we will communicate that with you as soon as possible.
Our goal is to ensure all Leagues are accessing the system and all information that needs updating is done by the January 31, 2016, deadline for roster reporting.
1. Process, Support and Materials to Help Access the New System
All Leagues will receive email notifications on this process and the training videos, manual and FAQ will be accessible to all at any time on the League Management site. (forum.lwv.org)
The process is as follows:
- An email alert two weeks in advance to remind you of your League’s start date
- On the start date, you will receive an email invitation with detailed instructions on next steps and links to training materials and a comprehensive demonstration video.
- Once you have gone over the materials to familiarize yourself with the new database, you will be asked to take an easy six question survey.
- After you have completed the survey to acknowledge you have gone over the materials, you will be emailed a link to set up your new password. You will have 24 hours to access that link and set up your password. Your username will be the email address you used to sign up as a Roster Manager.
- A staff member at LWVUS is available for ongoing support and to answer questions. Questions can be emailed to RosterSupport@lwv.org.
All prior data is in the new system and Leagues will only need to add new members or update information that has changed since May 2015.
PLEASE put these two email addresses on your “Safe Sender” list or address book so they do not go to spam: Support@salesforce.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. They are very important to this process!
Below is the schedule for when League Roster Managers will begin the steps to access the LWVUS database. We MAY need to make adjustments to the schedule based on the speed of adoption of the system. If so we will communicate adjustments to the timeline with you as soon as possible.
October 15: Rollout Group One
All state Leagues
October 26: Rollout Group Two
All local Leagues in the following states: Maryland, Tennessee, West Virginia, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi, Kansas, Hawaii
November 9: Rollout Group Three
All local Leagues in the following states: Wisconsin, Iowa, Kentucky, North Dakota, South Dakota, Michigan, Texas, Arkansas, Nebraska
November 23: Rollout Group Four
All local Leagues in the following states: California, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, Alaska, Montana
December 7: Rollout Group Five
All local Leagues in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Vermont, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts
December 21: Rollout Group Six
All local Leagues in the following states: South Carolina, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Florida, Connecticut, Ohio, Missouri, Louisiana, Nevada, Virgin Islands, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Hong Kong
We want to acknowledge that some of these dates fall over holiday periods, which is not ideal. We offer our thanks in advance, as well as appreciation for your patience in this process.
To preview the new database and familiarize yourself with it, watch the demo video or download the instruction manual below!